Thursday, 10 December 2015

Meghan Trainor & John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You


Verse 1
C 
I found myself dreaming of
Em 
Silver and gold
Am 
Like a scene from a movie
 F Em Dm G 
That every broken heart knows
C 
We were walking on moonlight
Em 
And you pulled me close
Am 
Split second and you disappeared
 F Em Dm G 
And then I was all alone
 C 
I woke up in tears with you by my side
 Em 
A breath of relief and I realized
Am F Em Dm G 
  No, we're not promised to - morrow
Chorus
 C 
So I'm gonna love you
 Em 
like I'm gonna lose you
 Am F Em Dm G 
And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying good - bye
 C 
Wherever we're standing
 Em 
I won't take you for granted
 Am 
'Cause we'll never know when,
 F Em Dm G 
when we'll run out of time
 C 
So I'm gonna love you
 Em 
like I'm gonna lose you
 Am 
So I'm gonna love you
 F Em Dm G 
like I'm gonna los - e you
Verse 2
C 
In the blink of an eye
Em 
Just a whisper of smoke
Am 
You could lose everything
 F Em Dm G 
The truth is you ne-ver know
C 
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Em 
Any chance that I get
Am 
And I'll make the most of the minutes
 F Em Dm G 
And love with no reg - rets
C 
let's take the time to say what we want
Em 
Here's what we got before it's all gone
Am F Em Dm G 
  cuz No, we're not p - romised tom - orrow
Chorus
 C 
So I'm gonna love you
 Em 
like I'm gonna lose you
 Am F Em Dm G 
And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying good - bye
 C 
Wherever we're standing
 Em 
I won't take you for granted
 Am 
'Cause we'll never know when,
 F Em Dm G 
when we'll run out of time
 C 
So I'm gonna love you
 Em 
like I'm gonna lose you
 Am 
So I'm gonna love you
 F Em Dm G 
like I'm gonna los - e you
Instrumental
C Em Am F Em Dm G
Chorus
 C 
So I'm gonna love you
 Em 
like I'm gonna lose you
 Am F Em Dm G 
And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying good - bye
 C 
Wherever we're standing
 Em 
I won't take you for granted
 Am 
'Cause we'll never know when,
 F Em Dm G 
when we'll run out of time
 C 
So I'm gonna love you
 Em 
like I'm gonna lose you
 Am 
So I'm gonna love you
 F Em Dm G 
like I'm gonna los - e you

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon