Wednesday 30 March 2016

Janet Jackson - all for you

Chord Janet Jackson  - All For You


Em Am D 
all my gills at the pendy look at his body
shakin tha thing like I never did see
got a nice package alright
guess i'm gonna have to ride it tonight
guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight

Chorus :
Am D 
All for you, if you really want it
Em Am D 
all for you, if you say you need it
Em Am                D 
all for you if you gotta have it
Em Am     D 
all for you make a move all for you

Verse : Do same chords to verse 1
i see you staring out the corner of my eye
you seem uneasy want to approach
throw me a line
but then something inside you
grabs you says who am i
i know exactly cox it happens
with all the guys

Verse :
Am 
so you do what you ganna do
D              Em 
done on andtalk to me
Am 
promise you won't even have an attitude
D          Em 
i'll let you sit next to me
Am                       D 
don't goin the list of other foods
Em 
that ain't the way to be
Am 
yes its cool, yess im in the mood
D                      E 
immitations got that mind
Am 
can't be afraid or keep me
D        Em 
waiting too long
Am 
before you know it
D                   Em 
i'll be outta here i'll be gone
Am             D 
don't try to be all clever, cute or even shy
Am 
don't have to work that hard
D              Em 
just be useful and let that be your guide

(Chorus)
(Verse 3)
(Verse 1)
(Chorus)

Coda:

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon